More pics of the project. It doesn't really look much different yet, but this is all necessary foundation work. I'm only a few steps away from walls, though!
So yeah, I forgot to take a picture of the floor frame after we put the aluminum flashing on it. We wanted to get that part done, so as soon as the flashing was on, we flipped it onto the trailer and Gord started cutting insulation while I crawled underneath to affix the frame in place with deck screws. Lemme tell ya, when you can't put your weight behind the screw gun, it puts a LOT of strain on your arms - especially when you have 50 screws to drive.
Here all three inches of insulation are in place. For a vapor barrier, I've run 6mil poly over the whole thing. You can see where the porch is going to be because it's the only place where the flashing, insulation, and poly aren't. It was starting to rain about the time I finished this...
...so I covered it with some tarps.
- Summer Project Update - Floor Insulation